|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
In 2003, I attended an International conference on Diabetes conducted by RSSDI in Hilton Tower, Mumbai. Many endocrinologist, managing Director of diabetic centers, senior trend setter diabetologist's / doctors were their, many papers were read in Maharani hall on different aspect of diabetes. But my attention was especially caught, when a Japanese doctor stressed on 'Poor compliance of medication, diet and exercise in Diabetes'. I think it was the relevant title for doctors as well as diabetic patient.
During lunch break, I asked one of my known colleague, do you think these research papers (expect poor compliance), as presented, are they really useful, and how will they benefit, both, doctors and diabetic patients respectively, and why we all should not think from grass route level?
When I reached my home town thinking repeatedly, how we can do this?
Then, I surfed about international efforts (including WHO, IDF, American Diabetic Association) about awareness and found not only in Asian countries, but developed countries also have same problem. Its solutions are not effectively working, in Asian countries where diabetics are going to be epidemic, intensive efforts are required, where work are still on paper only.
But how it can, is the big question? Then, I read a statement central Government of India in national news paper. Now, blood Sugar (Fasting & PP) and blood pressure checkups will be mandatory of all Indian after the age of 40 years in all national government hospitals. Two impression comes in my mind –
It is not a easy exercise, due to various reasons.
When their is no awareness, then why & how will people go for getting their blood sugar and blood pressure levels tests.
Data base of all diabetic and none diabetic patients is again big problem.
Then again big question-
- How we can increase the awareness?
- How patients will know the complexity of diabetes?
- How they will know the myths about diabetes?
I reviewed my interactions with patients, and what type of problems I face in my clinical practice, are undermentioned –
- Most of the patients don't accept diabetes, so they go for myths.
- Most of the diabetic Patients don't take diabetes seriously.
- Self medication or modification in medication is again a big problem.
- Don't know the Importance of compliance.
- How much diabetic complications are serious and expensive.
- How we can reduces diabetic emergencies and disabilities.
So, in my opinion awareness is only one solution, which will cover all aspect of diabetes and our focus on the same only.
I knew when this article will be read by my colleagues, some of them may raise their brows and some may criticize. But, I will request all of them, it is just a preliminary thought, and a beginning. The organized database of diabetic patients are hidden in 'How Factor'.