|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Aspirin has been used in the treatment of heart diseases for a long time. It helps to prevent or reduce the severity of certain medical conditions. Is aspirin therapy advisable for people with diabetes?
The answer will be yes. Diabetics automatically possess a risk of developing heart complications and other circulatory problems. Aspirin inhibits clotting and is one among the most useful drug for cardiac treatments.
Peripheral artery disease is a common complication that happens in diabetics. This happens when your arteries become narrow and blood flow is restricted. Usually these symptoms first show up in arms, legs and feet.
Aspirin works by affecting the blood's ability to clot. By reducing the risk of clotting, you can reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke. This is extremely helpful if you have a history of a cardiovascular event. But researches have not been able to prove its effectiveness to the same extend in people without peripheral artery disease.
People with peripheral artery disease can experience discomfort and numbness. Aspirin is helpful in these conditions too. The symptoms include numbness, tingling, weakness or even cramping.
But aspirin is not the ultimate solution for individuals who fall into these categories. Although it is used widely, aspirin does possess side effects and complications. The most common complications are:
- An upset stomach and abdominal pain.
- In some cases, aspirin can cause stomach bleeding and hemorrhagic stroke.
So it is important that you talk to your doctor before starting any type of aspirin therapy. This is particularly true for diabetics who suffer from either peripheral artery disease or some other type of cardiovascular condition.
Your doctor will decide if using aspirin is right for you and whether it can interact with your diabetic medications. If your doctor agrees then go forward. But if you are put on aspirin, you need to be keenly aware of any symptoms that may arise and let your doctor know as soon as you first see them appear.
Being a diabetic never means that all your happiness have come to an end. You are not alone in fight against diabetes. We are with you, offering information, diabetic supplies and support for Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes and caregivers. Lifestyle tips, delicious diabetic recipes, answers for your queries, we deliver them right to your inbox. Together let's begin a journey of diabetes free life. Find all you need to know about diabetes at diabeticsuppliesandhelp.com.