|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Gall Bladder is found in vertebrates which stores bile juice produced by the liver. The bile juice gets poured into the small intestine from the gall bladder. Though gall bladder plays a great role in human digestive mechanism but humans can survive without it as well. The gallbladder has remained a vulnerable human organ which easily gets deceased. Gallbladder cancer and gallstones are the common reasons for removal of gall bladder which is known as Cholecystectomy.
Types of Gall Bladder Surgery:
There are majorly three types of Gall Bladder Surgery:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gallbladder Draining (Cholecystostomy)
In Cholecystectomy, whole of the gallbladder is removed as your body doesn't require this organ to digest food. This method of operation is very common and is known as laparoscopic surgery or keyhole surgery for gallbladder. This method is easier and there is very short recovery period required in this.
Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) is used when one or more gallstone migrates from the gallbladder to the bile duct which is used to pour bile juice to the small intestine. An endoscope is used to figure out the gallstone and when find, it is removed by the endoscope using some instrument. In this, a camera is adjusted to the endoscope which is inserted through the mouth and travels till the bile duct and detects the condition of gall bladder. The gallbladder is generally removed followed by the removal of gallstones as they are going to be more stones.
In Gallbladder Draining (Cholecystostomy), the doctors insert a needle through your abdomen and decompress the gallbladder. This method is used when the patient can't go through normal surgery due to medical reasons. This method is rarely used these days as the gallstones do not perish completely and they can form again after sometimes. Usually, after this surgery, the gallbladder is removed through other methods after sometime.
There are various other methods that are used to treat gall bladder disorders. These methods are mostly non surgical. One of them is lithotripsy. In this, the gallstones are broken into pieces by passing sound waves and are later removed through the bile duct. This is method is mostly used to remove kidney stones but are seldom used to remove gallstones as well but these cases are found very rarely as doctors don't advise in general cases.