|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Diabetes can be an underlying cause of several ailments and health complications. Most diabetics are not aware of the impact of this disorder. But, a well-informed diabetes patient will exercise restraint. It is a crucial lifestyle change. So, if you are diabetic, here are some cautions you need to take in different aspects of life. This does not preclude a regular visit to tour diabetes clinic, though.
Sugar spikes management:
The biggest challenge of diabetes is managing the rise and the fall in blood sugar levels. Unanticipated blood sugar spikes can affect the overall health of several organ systems. Therefore, a crucial part of a visit to diabetes clinic is familiarising with symptoms and treatment for the same. You can use the following cautionary tips.
- When you visit diabetes clinic for a consultation, share all details of oral and other medications with your doctor.
- Follow the doctor's instructions religiously. Your dosage and monitoring must be undertaken as instructed to diminish the blood sugar spikes.
- Visit a diabetes care center regularly for a health check-up. You must check vital organs bi-annually or annually for warning signs of organ damage.
- Watch out for any symptoms of high or low blood sugar and treat it immediately as per doctor's instruction.
- You may consider a visit to diabetes hospital for a check-up if required. However, a visit to diabetes hospital may be unnecessary if you ask the right course of action to your doctor right away.
Diabetics must undertake several daily activities carefully. Travel poses a different kind of challenge. So, you must visit a diabetes care center for a consultation. You need to understand the limits applicable to your case. It will be based on your medical history, travel destination and itinerary. But, here are few generic safety tips.
- Try to stick to your medication and diet routine.
- Carry requisite supplies, documentation and glucometer.
- Inform travel authorities, companions and security personnel.
- Investigate the food before eating. Pure inquisitiveness is essential if you are traveling abroad.
While travelling to Chennai, some people may want to carry number of diabetes hospital in Chennai as a precaution. However, personal management can suffice if undertaken diligently.
Additional safety tips:
Caution will need to be a way of life, especially if you have an active life. So, here are some generic safety tips for diabetics.
- Visit a diabetes care center before making any plans of dieting, exercising, travelling, etc.
- Avoid high-intensity exercises and high glycemic indexed food items.
- Carry requisite supplies anywhere you go. High or low blood sugar can occur at any point of time. Stay prepared.
- It is especially vital for diabetes patients to protect their feet. Any injury can be detrimental.
So, understand how diabetes mellitus operates and eliminate factors contributing to the pure chaos. You can live a thriving and safe life with diabetes if you take proper caution.
|Reversing Diabetes Checklist|
|The checklist below is for all those who actively want to reverse their Diabetes and put it into check.|
You have to want something bad enough to do it and believe it will work. How bad do you want it? To be healthier, and possibly live longer.
Keep a track of all foods you eat by listing the nutritional values, and log all of your exercises. After a while you will have a history of your actions to either be proud of or to change as needed.
3. Do's and Don'ts:
On the first page of the journal make 2 lists of things you should and should not do and 2nd of the actually do and don't do. This will help you succeed.
4. Fats and sugars:
Learn the difference between good and bad fats and good and bad sugars and use this when you shop for food.
White rice, potatoes, most breads, and pastas are bad. Look for brown rice and multi-grain pastas and breads when possible. Also reduce the intake of animal and dairy fats. These are saturated fats and bad for you.
Get out and walk, ride a bicycle or play ball. Anything besides being a remote control bandit. If you have limited mobility, you can still find things from the sporting goods store to exercise with in your chair. We use 9 calories walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water and back. Imagine what you can do if you try.
7. Vitamins and herbs:
They might not be the underlying cause but they can help reversing Diabetes.
8. Routine and maintenance:
Don't get comfortable and slack off. This is not a diet it is a lifestyle change.