|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics may have to rely on insulin shots for managing their condition. Now an issue they have to be concerned with is: syringe safety. Although it might sound like a common topic, there are still many accidents and unnecessary injuries that occur as a result of someone not practicing good syringe safety.
Many diabetics reuse their insulin syringes as a cost cutting measure. While this is a commonly accepted practice, it does have its own complications. Reusing your insulin syringe may help to keep costs down, but do discuss with your doctor before practicing so. He can then help you with the decision as to whether or not it is the safest decision for you. If you have poor immunity, resistance to infection, it would be advisable that you don't reuse your syringe.
Tips to consider:
- Using syringes over and over causes the needle tip to become blunt and could make injections more painful.
- Reusing syringes is also a concern if you have open sores on your hands; it could easily transmit infection since the needle is no longer sterile.
- When reusing a needle and syringe, you definitely need to be alert as to where the tip is at all times. It is very easy to mishandle a syringe and allow it to penetrate your skin other than for actually injecting the insulin. It is recommended you keep the cap in place until you are sure you are ready to inject.
- Under any circumstances, you should never share a syringe with another person. The risk of infections and bacteria being shared is far too high to warrant the monetary savings.
- Another common issue is when diabetics clean the tip of their syringe with alcohol. While this might sound like a reasonable practice to adopt, it is actually not recommended. It may appear to you as cleaning the needle, but you are actually removing the manufacturer's coating that is placed on the needle to allow it to pierce the skin more easily.
- When traveling with syringes, make sure they are packed separately from clothing. Also, store them securely and in clean environment.
- To properly dispose of a used syringe, you should always clip off the needles so there is no chance of them being reused by someone else. Make sure to dispose of needles as soon as they become dull or come into contact with anything other than your skin.
You are not alone in fight against diabetes. We are with you, offering information, diabetic supplies and support for Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes and caregivers. Lifestyle tips, delicious diabetic recipes, answers for your queries, we deliver them right to your inbox. Together let's begin a journey of diabetes free life. Find all you need to know about diabetes at diabeticsuppliesandhelp.com.