|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
As it well known for us, Type 2 Diabetes (Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus) is a metabolic disorder that is characterized by high blood glucose in the context of insulin resistance and relative insulin deficiency of beta cell. Currently, diet, exercise and some other kinds of oral hypoglycemic agents can be used to reduce the blood glucose, and prolong or decrease the occurrences and development of diabetic complications. But this method can not solve the problem of insulin dependence fundamentally.
Obesity can increase the risk of type 2 Diabetes and also can accelerate the progression of the disease significantly Among the patients, more than 80% of them are obese. Therefore, it is very important for the patients to lose weight as early as possible.
If the patients can loss 10% of their body weight, it will bring so many benefits to the patients.
- The death rate will reduce by more than 30%.
- It is beneficial to the control of high blood pressure.
- In more than 50% of cases of type 2 Diabetes, their fasting glucose level will decline.
- Blood lipid level declines.
So, how to lose weight effectively?
The patients should ask the dietitian to make personalized dietary guidelines based on body weight. The following items should be included in the dietary guidelines:
*Calorie amount in a day
*Proteins such as lean meat, fish etc.
Exercise can bring the following benefits to the patients with Diabetes.
- It can lower blood glucose level
- It is good to the control of blood lipid and blood pressure
- It can increase the body's sensitivity to insulin
*After the body weight is reduced, the insulin dosage will also be reduced gradually.
However, the patients should avoid anaerobic exercises such as intense exercise. The aerobic exercises mainly include walking, jogging, biking etc.
If the patients with Diabetes are accompanied by obesity, they are very likely to experience hypoglycemia such as fatigue, dizziness, hunger etc. Therefore, when they take outdoor exercise, they should bring some carry some candies with them.
If the above measures are not effective in weight loss, they should take some medicines to reduce appetite and reduce the absorption of sugar. These medicines may have some contraindications. Therefore, the patients should never take them without the doctors' permission.
If you or someone around you are type 2 Diabetes and want to know more information about weight loss, it is free for you to consult us on line.