|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
It is certain that diabetes affects one's chances of getting pregnant and poses a huge threat on the baby in the fetus. But how exactly does it harm the diabetic mother and her fetus?
Experts from the top test tube baby hospitals in Delhi have been overseeing several pregnancies for decades. Hence, they state that following are the effects of diabetes on the baby in the diabetic patient's womb-
- Increased chances of pre-mature birth.
- Baby weighing too much at the time of birth.
- Baby born with severe breathing problems.
- Hypoglycemia or low blood sugar right after birth.
- Increased risk of the baby being born with irreversible birth defects.
- Elevated risk of miscarriage. This means that the pregnancy is terminated prior to reaching the age of 20 weeks or the fetus dies in the womb after 20 weeks also known as stillbirth.
Preeclampsia – Sometimes, if a pregnant woman's diabetes or blood glucose levels are not sternly managed, she may suffer from a condition known as Preeclampsia which involves the development of elevated blood pressure and excessive protein in the urine especially in the second half of the pregnancy. This problem can cause severe and even fatal complications for the mother as well as the baby. The sole way to treat Preeclampsia is a voluntary birth. In case the condition is developed later in the pregnancy, i.e. when the baby has developed enough, then the patient can give birth via a cesarean section surgery. However, if the condition develops in the beginning or in the early stage of pregnancy, then the mother is required to be admitted to the hospital to be taken care of until the baby develops enough to be delivered via surgery.
Depression – Though depression is something that can strike anyone, anytime. Yet pregnant women, especially those suffering from diabetes are more susceptible towards suffering from it. Apart from the mental instability, depression causes laziness and withholds people from being active. Furthermore, it causes excessive anxiety, sadness, and inability to accept or cope with the changes a woman goes through when pregnant. On experiencing any of the aforementioned symptoms, the patient must consult a specialist as soon as possible.
Albeit, the effects of diabetes on pregnancy mentioned above may scare diabetic women. But IVF experts from Pune recommend such women to just focus on accumulating a good chunk of knowledge through the several sources of information where great knowledge regarding diabetes is available. There are also multiple blogs and discussion threads online that are run by patients and experienced mothers where a lot of highly useful information is shared that can greatly help anyone going through the same situation. Being curious and hungry for information is definitely the key towards a successful pregnancy than being perturbed and upset about what cannot be changed but only managed.