|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Diabetes is a complex disease caused when body is having too much glucose (sugar) in body, and it releases so many side effects on body. It is a metabolic disorder in body.diabetes is a disease with a high blood sugar (glucose) level, caused by improper glucose metabolism. In this disease body is unable to produce or use insulin. Diabetes is known as two types. Type1 is generally diagnosed in children or young people where as type2 is diagnosed in overweight people of age 40 and above. Diabetes affects the body parts in many ways diabetes is more common in man than women.
Excess intake of oil with food
Extra intake of sugar
High carbohydrate diet
Hereditary and genetics factors
Pancreas beta cells damaged by cystic fibrosis or pancreatic surgery can cause high blood glucose called diabetes.
If you are feeling following symptoms then you must take a step towards controlling your problem before it goes out of control
Dry and itchy skin
Sudden weight loss
Excessive thirst (polydipsia)
Excessive hunger (polyphagia)
Few important Guidelines for Diabetic care
- Check blood glucose level regularly.
- Use sugar free sweetener in your daily food
- Maintain your diabetic level 80 to 120
- Do daily exercise
- Make a promise to managing your diabetes.
- Take a daily aspirin
- Keep your vaccines up to date.
- Look out of your teeth
- Keep your cholesterol and blood pressure under control
- If you are a smoker then plan to quite .Smoking damages blood vessels and leads to heart diseases, nerve damage, kidney disease and stroke, and poor circulation in the limbs therefore smoking is strictly prohibited for diabetic patient.
- Take a balanced diet with your daily food.
Diabetic patients need increase the consumption of beans, onion soybeans, celery, cucumbers, string beans, onion and garlic as diet. Extra dose of food may be a reason for taking your blood sugar levels high. You must go for regular yearly examinations of your eyes, heart, kidney, and teeth. If you feel, any symptoms of diabetes that is described above go for an urgent check-up. Take your insulin or medicine on time. Patient should not skip or delay medicines or insulin. So you must take it seriously once you identified as diabetic and go for regular checkups.