|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
No perfect cure was ever found for diabetes. It can be controlled but the disease cannot be completely removed once a person acquires it. To control it, there are different medical methods that can be used such as injecting insulin and taking special medicines; however, they may bring side effects to the body. The good thing is that there are natural ways of controlling blood sugar. Diet is so far the best way and eating fruits is an important part of a diabetic diet.
Fruits are truly good for everyone's health; however, not all of them are advisable for a diabetic. There are some that can worsen their condition. For this reason, it is still best for a diabetic patient to consult his or her physician first in order to know which fruits to take and not to take.
People who are suffering from diabetes have a lot of food restrictions. Foods that are rich in fat, carbohydrate and high sugar content should be avoided. When eating fruits, the patient has got to make sure that what he or she will take in has medicinal properties that can break down the body's sugar molecules. Grapefruit, bitter lemon, apple, jambul and avocado are some of the fruits that have these properties.
For those who do not know, jambul is a plum which is recommended for those who want to keep their blood sugar controlled. Apple helps in converting blood sugar into energy. Together with the other fruits that were mentioned, these two can help the body reduce its dependence on external insulin.
Remember though that eating the right fruits is just a part of controlling blood sugar. There are other things that you should do beyond that if you are a diabetic. You should avoid being stressed, you should have plenty of good sleep, quit smoking and drinking, and be physically active.
Controlling blood sugar levels is not a one day process. It is a continuous learning process. It is an art. If you want to be an expert in it, you should know the full details of Diabetes Foods to Eat AND Diabetes Foods to Avoid