|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Diabetes is a common ailment these days. But, it is also a life threatening ailment, if left untreated. Moreover, the imbalance of blood sugar is caused by diabetes. In addition, sugar is the energy source of brain, and any imbalance in sugar may affect the functioning of the brain. However, there are two hormones produced by our body to maintain diabetes. Firstly, insulin is the hormone that prevents high level of sugar. Secondly, glucagon is another hormone that helps to maintain appropriate sugar levels. And, imbalance of hormone production directly affects the level of sugar. Besides, sugar level may rise after having meals, which is quite common and does not require any attention, and it does not fall in the category of diabetes. Nevertheless, management of diabetes is an around-the-clock job for diabetics. And, improper level of sugar may lead to many other ailments, for example heart attack, eye problems, nerve damage, and gum problems and loss of teeth.
However, due to the negative effects of the improper sugar levels on the entire body, it is important to manage diabetes efficiently. So, some tips are mentioned ahead that may help to manage diabetes.
1. Avoiding sedentary lifestyle is of utmost importance to manage diabetes. Moreover, an active life helps to maintain proper sugar level in the blood. Also, it can help in the production of hormones that are responsible for regulating the diabetes.
2. Develop habit to exercise for at least 30 minutes on regular basis to manage diabetes. Moreover, exercise stimulates the functioning of organs, which in turn balances the hormones levels that are necessary for appropriate blood sugar level. In addition, it will also help to stay fit and healthy.
3. Eat foods that are rich in fiber. Moreover, fiber helps to regulate the diabetes. In addition, include green, leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, and wholegrain in your diet to manage diabetes.
4. Maintain right weight to stay away from high level of sugar. Moreover, obesity is one of the prime causes of many life threatening ailments, including diabetes. Besides, obesity also interferes with the working of the essential organs of the body.
5. Always eat lunch on time to manage diabetes. Moreover, skipping lunch is extremely harmful for the diabetics.
6. Prefer to climb stairs instead of standing still on an elevator. Moreover, using stairs for climbing up and down few flights is the healthiest option to manage diabetes.
7. Drinking at least 12 glasses of water in a day is essential for diabetics. Moreover, water not only helps to stay energized and hydrated but also, regulates the diabetes.
In conclusion, it is essential for diabetics to manage diabetes efficiently, and above mentioned tips can indeed maintain diabetes effectively. Moreover, the mentioned tips are also useful to stay healthy and fit. However, appropriate blood sugar level is extremely important for the functioning of the vital organs of the body. In addition, appropriate blood sugar level is also important for overall health of the body.