|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Diabetes is a sweet disease, but let me tell you it ain't that sweet when it comes to your mood and mental health with those blood sugar spikes.
Many of us don't realize that although most of the time this condition is merely managing the physical side of things ie blood sugar control, diet and exercise… we don't look at the PSYCHOLOGICAL effects of this condition that could lead to more pain and misery in the long run.
So when you are having mood swings or even depression, understand that it's completely OKAY to be feeling that way and it's not your fault!
Mood swings or depression in diabetics may be due to:
- Fluctuations in blood sugar levels. This is especially true if blood glucose is extremely high or extremely low. Anxiety from a positive diagnosis.
- Stress from constant monitoring of blood sugar levels.
- Frustration with a change in diet.
- Stress on relationships with their friends & family.
- Feeling scared as the complications and signs of diabetes progress.
- Feelings of confusion, frustration, or just being overwhelmed by medical advice and lifestyle changes.
Although depression typically affects more females than male, research has found as age catches up with men, their hormonal health changes dramatically as testosterone levels are depleted and oestrogen levels rise.
This is known as Andropause.
When these hormonal changes are also compounded with the blood sugar fluctuations of type 2 diabetes, some unusual patterns of mood and emotions can manifest in older men.
WHAT men eat, and WHEN, affects the major hormones that keep them emotionally and physically fit. Dietitians and doctors also point to the benefits of regular exercise and communication in managing these issues.
Many men go through a period of guilt, anger and remorse when they find out they have type 2 diabetes.
They know that, through their lifestyle choices, they may have contributed to the development of a condition that will change their life forever.
Or they may blame others for 'leading them' to their current state.
If you have diabetes, you MAY express long-withheld emotions – sometimes chaotically. A diabetic patient may be unaware of even severe mood swings; and act as if a current emotion is a valid basis for long-term decisions.
Emotional outbursts may follow minor events or small lifestyle changes.
For example, you may angrily criticise other family members, or suddenly announce an unusual decision to business associates.
Yet they may also quickly forget such conversations. Criticised family members, and business associates affected by hasty decisions may respond with their own emotions and reduced trust for you.
So please remember: emotional conflicts can spiral to create chaos.
Here are 6 ways to handle these mood swings and depression:
- Follow the diet and eating habits above ie eating more whole foods, water-rich vegetables, good proteins and fats.
- Stay away from highly processed foods, alcohol, cigarettes and abusive substances.
- Get out of the house and be active. Exercise , go meet up with friends, go for a walk in the park etc.
- Managing your blood sugar levels has a direct effect towards your mood and overall well being.
- Speak honestly with your doctor about your mental well-being.
- Don't hide your feelings. Alienating yourself when you are most vulnerable can harm you and your relationships with friends & family.
Look, if you suffer from diabetes or pre-diabetes, you simply CANNOT afford to put this off.
Diabetes WILL kill you … if you let it!
But the good news is you DON'T have to let that happen. You don't have to suffer blindness, heart disease or even amputation.
And you DON'T have to rely on expensive, dangerous drugs, either!
You can reverse your diabetes in under a month.