|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber while containing healthy fats are the ideal superfoods for a diabetic. Superfoods bring in both balance and variety to diabetic diet chart. Here are 9 such Superfoods, which you should include in your diabetic meal plan from today.
According to a 2012 study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, those who consume about 60gms of whole grain (like oats) in their daily diet have 27% fewer chances of developing diabetes. Moreover, high magnesium in oatmeal helps in insulin secretion and optimal absorption of glucose. Choose Steel-cut plain oats, not the ones with added sugar, sodium and preservatives.
Legumes like white, black & red beans are rich in fiber and protein. Being rich in magnesium and potassium also, they help in blood glucose and blood pressure control. Half a cup of any bean is a must every day.
Rich in protein and essential fatty acids like Omega-3, fishes like Salmon, Trout, mackerel, Tuna, and sardines are a must have for diabetics. By lowering triglycerides from blood they help in heart care and reduce blood pressure. Baked, broiled or steamed fish is what does the trick. Quit frying fish.
Not the ones grew below the soil like a peanut. But almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts, and pistachios are power-packed with fiber and protein. Data from 12 clinical trials in Canada show that 2 servings of nuts daily, reduced & stabilized blood sugar levels for diabetics.
A 2013 study at the Harvard School of Public Health concluded that at least three servings of blueberries per week reduced chances of diabetes by 26%. Blueberries contain a chemical called anthocyanins that fuels the release of adiponectin, a hormone regulating blood glucose levels and sensitivity to insulin.
Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower are a rich source of vitamins, fiber and a compound called sulforaphane that activates numerous anti-inflammatory processes to protect blood vessels from cardiovascular damage done due to diabetes. It also helps the body detoxify.
Green leafy vegetables like Spinach, kale, and collards have been linked with reducing the chances of type 2 diabetes in many studies across the globe. Rich in Vitamins A, C, and K, and antioxidants, these veggies also have plant chemicals lutein and zeaxanthin, and various flavonoids.
8. Olive Oil
According to clinical studies in Technical University of Munich (TUM) and the University of Vienna, Olive oil improved satiety in comparison with lard, butter, and canola oil. In addition to being a rich source of beneficial monounsaturated fats, olive oil has high antioxidant nutrients.
9. QuinoaThough tasting like a grain, quinoa is a seed that is very rich in fiber and protein with all the 9 amino acids. About 14gm of protein per half cup to be exact. The amino acid lysine helps to produce carnitine, which is used in converting fatty acids to energy to lower cholesterol.