|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
A person who is suffering from Diabetic Coma is alive but cannot be awaken. He cannot respond to stimuli like lights, sounds or human speech. It is usually caused by prolonged blood sugar extremes. Warning signs include perspiration and hunger.
This condition cannot be treated. Prevention strategies to keep diabetes in control are generally used to preclude occurrence of this condition.
Diabetic coma usually displays symptoms related to hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia.
Symptoms of High blood sugar (hyperglycemia) :-
- Increased thirst and urination
- Increased hunger
- Nausea and vomiting
- Weight loss
- Rapid heartbeat
- Dryness of mouth
- Abdominal pain
Symptoms of Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) :-
- Speech difficulties
- Diabetic ketoacidosis: – When body cells are depleted of energy, they start breaking fats. Ketones formed in this process are toxic and they may cause this condition. It usually occurs in people who have gestational diabetes or Type 2 diabetes.
- Diabetic hyperosmolar syndrome: – This condition occurs when blood sugar level rises to more than milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL), or 33.3 millimoles per liter (mmol/L). As a result, blood becomes thick with sugar. The excessive strain on kidneys to filter blood compels them to draw excessive fluids from body cells which amy cause dehydration and coma.
- Hypoglycemia:- When the brain cells do not get adequate amount of sugar, they become enervated. As a result, a person may experience fainting spells. It can be caused by rigorous exercising.
- Type 1 Diabetes:- It increases the risk of coma by causing low blood sugar or Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Type 2 Diabetes:- In middle aged or older adults, if this disorder is present, it can cause Diabetic hyperosmolar syndrome
If both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes are present, they can increase the risk of Coma by causing following conditions:-
- Less insulin intake:-If insulin pump is not working properly, it cause reduction in insulin intake of the body. If type 1 diabetes is present, it can cause diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Other illnesses: – other illnesses like Kidney disorders or sudden trauma may cause blood sugar level to rise. If untreated with insulin intake, it can increase the risk of diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Improper management of Diabetes:- If diabetes is not managed properly through regular blood sugar level tests and regular medications, it can cause coma and long run complications.
- Not using insulin: – Skipping insulin dosages may cause potential complications. This is most evident in people who have eating disorder and who skip dosage in the hope to lose weight.
- Alcoholism and substance abuse