Additional Diabetes Information:
Major Causes of Diabetes
The major causes of diabetes are excessive negative thought of anxiety, hopelessness, loss, fear and too much stress in mind. These result in imbalance in hormone level and nervous system.
Important Symptoms of Diabetes
Some of the symptoms of diabetes are given below:-
- Too much weight loss
- Thirst and urination increase due to dryness of the system.
- Body muscle emaciation occurs
- Numbness of feet and hand
- Too much sugar level in bloodstream prevents wound healing.
- Problem of Eye sight
Herbal supplements for diabetes from Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda's Diabetes Care Package
People suffering from diabetes intend to consume pungent and bitter herbs like bitter gourd, methi and neem. Planet Ayurveda has given an effective Ayurvedic care package, which helps to treat the disorder efficiently.
1. Fenugreek Capsules
It cures a lot of health disorders like kidney problems, weight loss, bronchitis, wounds, arthritis, diabetes and digestive disorder. It possesses anti-inflammatory property for the treatment of burns, skin infections and ulcers. It reduces aneroxia, food carving, enhances hair growth, treats diarrhoea, stimulates breast growth in women and slows down the process of ageing. The fenugreek seeds are highly rich in phosphate, lecithin, trigonellline, choline and iron. The fenugreek capsules are mostly used to regulate the level of sugar in the blood. It has absolutely no side effect to the nursing mothers.
2. Bitter melon Capsules
It is also known as the wild cucumber, bitter gourd, balsam pear, karela, bitter apple, etc. It is famous and effective for treating diabetes efficiently. The capsules help in managing sugar levels and provide required chromium, micro-minerals to resume balance in the body. Bitter melon is rich in glycosides, potassium, protein MAP30, alkaloids, oleic acid, glycoproteins and vicine. It can treat leukemia and several infections also. Bitter melon controls the production of the glucose in the blood. It helps to improve hunger and rouse the digestive characteristics of the body as well.
3. Diabeta Plus
The various herbs present in this medicine lower down the sugar levels, which help in controlling diabetes. It combines gurmaar, karela, saptrangi, tulsi, ashwagandha and vizaysaar herbs for the treatment of diabetes.
- Karela – The anti-diabetic property and the various minerals it possesses help to cure the diseases.
- Gurmaar – The presence of gymnemic acid molecules suppress the entry of glucose in the blood.
- Saptrangi – The bark of this herb helps to control diabetes.
- Ashwagandha – The anti-inflammatory factor relieves stress and anxiety.
- Tulsi – It has several medical properties.
- Vizaysaar – A wooden glass is obtained out of the bark and the water is kept in the glass. This water is then consumed by the patient every morning for treatment.
Dose: Daily 2 capsules, twice, with plain water, 30 minutes before meals.
4. Madhumehantak Churna
It has different herbs, which can treat diabetes by reducing the level of blood sugar herbally. The herbs used are:-
- Vizaysaar – A wooden glass is obtained from the bark. Water in the glass is kept for the whole night and is consumed in the morning for the treatment of the disease.
- Saptrangi -The roots and the bark have certain materials, which help to regulate diabetes.
- Bilwa patra – A powdered form of the dried leaves of bilwa patra is used to treat the disease.
- Daru haldi – The powder from the grinded roots of the herbs pumps more insulin in the body and acts as a channel opener.
- Gurmaar – The gymnemic acid molecules combine the glucose molecules in the intestine and shun the entry in blood stream.
- Methi – It is used to control the level of cholesterol and possesses anti-inflammatory feature. It helps to lower the sugar level in the blood stream.
- Neem patra – It is an active alkaloid, which cures the skin disease, acts as blood purifier and decreases diabetes.
- Jamun – The powder of the dried seeds of jamun is generally used to treat obesity and diabetes.
- Karela – It has anti-diabetic property. The intake of 30ml of karela juice every morning helps in controlling diabetes.
- Tulsi – It cures many diseases and is regarded as a divine herb in Ayurveda.
- Amla – It is rich in vitamin C. It hinders complications of diabetes and delays ageing.
- Sadabahar – It is a flowering plant, whose leaves are used in curing diabetes.
- Haridra – It is commonly known as turmeric. It is an anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic herb, which treats the diseases.
Dose: daily 1-2 tsp to tbsp twice, 30 minutes before meals, with plain water/ apple juice/ sugar free iced tea.
All the components of the Diabetes care pack are 100% free from chemicals and do not possess any side effect at all. They help in controlling the diabetes and stay healthy with Planet Ayurveda.