|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Having diabetes can improve the risk of impotence for both men and ladies. The great thing is that, this may be avoidable and, should it occur, there are therapies that can help.
Diabetes: Sex-related Issues in Men
In men, the damage to nerves and issues with circulation that are common complications of your body can lead to issues with erection or climax.
Hyperglycemia affects the veins throughout your body – the heart, eyes, renal system etc. Changes in veins can also affect the capability to have and maintain an erection.
Erectile dysfunction is much greater in patients with diabetes than in the common inhabitants, and it is directly indicative of hyperglycemia and inadequate blood glucose management.
With diabetic issues, veins supplying blood to the penis's lovemaking tissue can get hard and narrow, preventing the adequate system flow needed for a firm erection. The nerve damage caused by inappropriate blood glucose management can also cause semen to go into the kidney instead of through the male organ during climax, called retrograde climax. When this happens, semen leaves the body through urine.
Diabetes: Sex-related Issues in Females
The cause of diabetes-related impotence ladies is also due to poorly managed blood glucose levels leading to nerve damage, reduced blood circulation to the genital area, and hormonal changes.
It is estimated that up to a quarter of ladies with diabetes encounter impotence, often due to solidified veins in the genital walls. Sex-related dysfunctions can include genital dry skin, discomfort during sex, reduced sex drive, and reduced sexual response; there may be difficulty becoming aroused, reduced genital sensation, and inability to reach orgasm. Females with diabetes may also encounter a rise in candidiasis.
Diabetes: Prevention Better Than Cure
Controlling your blood glucose levels is the best way to avoid impotence due to diabetic issues. “In this case, prevention is the best medicine.
Follow your doctor's recommendations on how to monitor and regulate your blood glucose levels. Your physician can help you in managing your sugar levels effectively.
Diabetes: Sex-related Alternatives for Men
Diabetes-related impotence can be treated in various ways.
Erectile dysfunction drugs: Medications used to treat construction problems may work in men with diabetic issues, but the dosage may need to be greater than that for the common inhabitants, says Goldman-Levine.
Other therapies for erection problems: Your physician may recommend a vacuum pump, placing pellets into your urethra, injections of medicines into your male organ, or surgery.
Medication for retrograde climax: A specific drug that strengthens the muscle tissue of the sphincter of your bladder can help with retrograde climax.
Diabetes: Sex-related Alternatives for Females
- Simple remedies may easily correct sexual problems relevant to diabetes:
- Vaginal lubrication: For ladies with genital dry skin or discomfort during intercourse, using a genital lubrication may help.
- Kegel workouts: Regularly performing Kegel workouts, which strengthen the pelvic floor muscle tissue, can improve a woman's sexual response.
Diabetes is a challenging condition, but doesn't have to interfere with or limit your capability to have sex. If you are experiencing anxiety about performance, consider counseling to help relieve stress and other emotional issues that are restricting your sex life. It's important to explore all possible solutions with your medical team to be sure that you are able to enjoy all facts of your life.