|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Diabetic Nephropathy is one of secondary nephropathies. There is no symptom in the early stage. Blood pressure is normal or a little high. The incidence increases along with the extension of the disease course. Diabetic Nephropathy is the main microvascular complication of Diabetic Syndrome. Diabetic Nephropathy chiefly refers to Glomerulosclerosis, a glomerular abnormality mainly with vascular impairment. Patients must go to a hospital if he finds the following symptoms:
The first triggering factor: Hypertension
It has no direct relationship with Diabetic Nephropathy. But the rising of original hypertension can speed up the deterioration of Diabetic Nephropathy, and the deterioration of kidney, and aggravate the ejection of Urinary Albumin.
The second factor: Hyperglycemia
The occurrence of Diabetic Nephropathy has a close relationship with Hyperglycemia. Poor blood glucose control will accelerate the occurrence and development of Diabetic Nephropathy. Good blood glucose control can obviously delay its development. The increasing of high blood sugar and glycosylation end product may cause hyperplasia of mesangial cells, extracellular matrix increase, mesangium expansion, and the thickening of Glomerular Basement Membrane, etc.
The third factor: Genetic Factor.
In most cases, Hypertensive Diabetes is the disease which belongs to old people. But most patients with Diabetes will not get nephropathy. Some patients whose blood sugar is under long-term control can also get Diabetic Nephropathy. Glucose transporter protein – 1(GLUT1)is the main glucose transporter on glomerular mesangial cells. So once there exist Glucose transporter protein – 1(GLUT1) in the body, the Diabetic Nephropathy will be genetic. adj
The fourth factor: Abnormal Renal Hemodynamics.
It plays a pivotal role during the occurrence of Diabetic Nephropathy. It even may be the startup factors.
(1) During the Hyperglycemia, the glomeruli are under the status of high perfusion and high filtration, and the pressure of cross capillary wall increases. which promotes the mesangial cells. The epithelial cell foot processes in the epithelial cells fuse produce dense droplets, and glomerular epithelial cells drop from the basilar membranes.
(2)Glomerular basement membrane collagen IV makes the sugar nucleic acid increase, and thickens the basilemma. Finally, nodular and diffuse lesion happen on the mesangium, and glomerulosclerosis takes place.
(3)Under the circumstance of increasing pressure, the protein filtration increases, and the protein deposits on the mesangium area and glomerular basement membrane, which in return promote matrix hyperplasia. The vicious circle takes place. What's worse, the deposition will also cause nodular and diffuse Glomerular Sclerosis.