|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
The occurrence of Diabetes is not by chance, but the result of a series of factors. People get type 1 Diabetes mainly because they have a family history of this disease and they have inherited the genetic factors. By contrast, type 2 Diabetes has more risk factors besides genetic factor. The following are some possible factors which can increase the risk of type 2 Diabetes:
1. You're older than 45 years of age. Type 2 Diabetes is more easily to occur in people who are older than 45 years old. This is different from type 1 Diabetes, which often occurs in children.
2. You're overweight. Obesity is another risk factor of type 2 Diabetes. Too much fat in your body can cause insulin resistance, which is what happens in type 2 Diabetes.
3. You don't exercise regularly. This is somewhat related with obesity, but less exercise can also lead to a weakened immune system and make you easily affected by various infections.
4. One of your family members has Diabetes. As mentioned above, genetic factor is one of the main causes of Diabetes.
5. You have high blood pressure (135/80 mm Hg). This point reminds you that if you have high blood pressure, you should pay attention to it and try to take it under control; otherwise it would not only increase your risk factor of Diabetes but also cause many other problems such as cardiovascular disease and kidney disease.
6. You gave birth to a baby who weighed more than 9 pounds or you had gestational diabetes while you were pregnant.
7. You're African American, Hispanic American/Latino, Native American, Asian American or Pacific Islander.
8.Obesity is a very important factor for NIDDM. For fat people, the insulin receptor in the adipose cell membrane decreases, and the affinity to insulin decreases. In addition, the degree of obesity and the lasting time of obesity both will influence the occurence of high blood pressure. What's more, the more serious the obesity is, the longer the time last, the more easily Diabetes will happen.
Therefore, if you have one or more of these risk factors, you may have higher risk of getting Diabetes. After knowing these, you should do what you can to prevent it.
This is some basic information of the reasons why people get Diabetes, but there are still many other things for you to learn. Read more on our website and consult our experts online in case of any problems.