|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Blood sugar tester, one touch Glucometer
Blood glucose meters are small programmed apparatus that reads glucose level in your body. Your medical doctor or diabetes instructor will assist you select the glucose meter that is best suitable for you, they will also teach you how to use it and how to trace the consequences. There are several different meters available in the market to help you check your blood glucose levels in comfort of your home.
Significant features of a blood glucose meter to consider:
- Make sure while buying a Gluco Meter that is capable of delivering fast results.
- It is important that your Glucometer takes small blood sample size.
- Size of meter must also be considered as you will need the tool on the go.
- It must be Easy-to-read numbers on display for added convenience.
- Your Glucometer must have ability to verify blood sugar in other places besides finger.
- It must be equipped with Data management like tracking date and time of sugar level results.
- Your meter must be easy to use, so that every time you use it turns a simple job.
Who should take this test:-
A person needs to take the sugar test if one is having diabetes and you need to check your sugar levels. You and your doctor can use the results to:
- Decide your regular adjustments in sugar Management.
- To identify if you have severely high or low levels of glucose in the body.
- To acknowledge how your exercise and diet can modify your glucose levels.
Steps to Follow:-
Examining your blood sugar level is an uncomplicated procedure using a Gluco meter. Your diabetes instructor will instruct you how to do this with the glucose meter you have selected. The following are common directions for using a blood glucose meter.
- Clean or sanitize your hands properly. If you are using alcohol to clean your hands, let it arid ahead of pricking your finger.
- Pierce the preferred spot with a lancing device.
- Now after pricking, put a small drop of blood on a test strip.
- Make sure you are following the directions using the glucose meter and for inserting the test strip.
- Now just in no time, the glucose meter will interpret blood sugar level in your body.