|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Diabetes is one of the most common health problems nowadays. It is mostly due to the increasing poor lifestyle and health habits of people. We hear a lot of stories on diabetes, how people survive with it, and read articles on the causes and treatments. Sometimes, all these may leave you confused and with even more questions in your mind.
Diabetes is a life-long condition caused due to improper body metabolism. When you have food, sugar is converted to glucose and released into the blood. With the help of insulin produced from the pancreas, glucose is converted and transferred along the blood to the cells of the body to act as energy for carrying out various activities. But in case of a diabetic, insulin is not used properly. Hence the glucose levels remain elevated. This is harmful to the body.
In type 2 diabetes, though the pancreas produces insulin, either it is too little to enable cells to absorb insulin, or the cells themselves are resistant to insulin.
To control your glucose levels every day, do frequent self-testing with a home testing device known as 'glucometer'. This allows you observe your glucose levels. According to the readings obtained, you may modify your food, medicines, and actions.
To help provide some key information about diabetes here is a guide to some frequently asked questions.
- Can diabetes be cured with medications and proper diet?
Sadly, diabetes is a chronic condition; it is a life-long condition that as no cure. However, medications and proper diet will enable you to monitor your blood sugar levels and keep them at a minimum. A healthy lifestyle will also prevent further medical complications.
- What are some obvious symptoms of diabetes?
Generally, some telling symptoms of diabetes are: excessive thirst and urination, constant feeling of fatigue and hunger, sudden weight loss, slow healing of wound, recurring infection, and blurred vision.
- Are people who are obese more likely to develop type 2 diabetes?
People who have fat build up around the stomach may be at greater risk to diabetes, high blood, cholesterol, and heart disease.
- Type 2 diabetes destroys which other organs of the body?
When neglected, diabetes can cause major complications and long-term damage to certain organs such as the kidneys, nerves and the eyes.
- Are people with diabetes more prone to infections?
Diabetics are definitely more prone to infections as white blood cells are impeded by too much sugar in the blood. White blood cells are responsible for fighting off infections in the body.
- Does eating sweets cause diabetes?
Eating sugary foods like cakes and chocolates will not cause diabetes. But it will aggravate a diabetic's existing condition.
- What causes diabetes?
The exact cause of diabetes may not be known, but there are links to genetic influence and most definitely poor health, lack of regular exercise, constant stress, and poor lifestyle habits are major factors that may lead to diabetes sooner or later.
Now that you have some basic idea on diabetes, start living healthy to prevent this disease.
You are not alone in fight against diabetes. We are with you, offering information, diabetic supplies and support for Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes and caregivers. Lifestyle tips, delicious diabetic recipes, answers for your queries, we deliver them right to your inbox. Together let's begin a journey of diabetes free life. Find all you need to know about diabetes at diabeticsuppliesandhelp.com.