|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Diabetes is a threat to the society. It is said that India will become diabetes capital in the next few decades. Since Diabetes is purely a lifestyle related ailment which is caused due to lack of exercise, excessive consumption of junk food and stress. Since sedentary lifestyle is prevalent in the big cities, most of the diabetic population is concentrated in these areas. No wonder, you see a long queue in the clinics of expert Diabetologist in Bangalore. Obesity and consumption of Alcohol add fuel to the fire by putting pressure on the pancreas gland.
Research says that controlling diabetes is not rocket science. One can keep sugar levels under control by adopting a positive lifestyle. Regular exercise, morning walk, and dietary control can minimize his dependency on drugs. Experts say that prevention is always better than cure. It is always advisable keeping a close watch on blood sugar by constant monitoring. Nowadays doctors suggest that one should check fasting sugar levels biannually after the age of 30 years. The frequency should be increased after the age of 50 years.
Types of Diabetes
According to medical experts, there are two types of Diabetes, type 1 and type 2.Though the challenge of keeping blood glucose level under control is common between the two, the fundamental cause is different.
Type 1 Diabetes is called an Auto-immune disease in the medical terminology. It means that the body attacks cells of pancreas gland that secrete Insulin which is the glucose controlling element. Due to the drop in Insulin levels, blood sugar shoots up.
Type 2 Diabetes is different from Type 1. In this case, the Pancreas gland produces some insulin, but the body can't use it properly.
Both types are caused by physiological and environmental issues. Treatment methods of Type 1 and 2 are different, and they can't be interchanged. Each case is treated differently by expert Diabetologist in Bangalore. They prescribe treatment after performing detailed diagnostic tests.
Some easy tips to keep Diabetes under control
- Keep the weight under control
- Regulate the consumption of fats and sugar
- Walk at least half an hour daily
- Moderate exercise thrice a week for half an hour
- Take medicines regularly
- Reduce stress by practicing breath control exercises, Yoga, and Meditation
Control Diabetes by correcting lifestyle. Even if it is not cured fully, one can remain reasonably fit. Diabetes need to be addressed at early stage to avoid unwanted complications.