|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
I'm Deborah Susan, a dietician and personal trainer specializing in nutrition and physical fitness for diabetics. Today I shall write on how you can look after your diabetes and continue to lead a healthy, normal and fruitful life.
Looking after your diabetes
The secret to continued good health and fruitful life despite diabetes lies in regular testing of your blood glucose, not missing any prescribed glucose tablets or insulin dosage and a healthy lifestyle. Today I will concentrate on how you can monitor your blood glucose.
Monitoring your blood glucose levels (Glucose testing strips)
The key to keeping your blood glucose levels or (sugar levels as it is commonly known), under control is to keep your sugar level within the recommended range of 4 to 7 millimoles per liter. Only regular monitoring with diabetic strips can help you achieve this.
Measuring your own blood glucose levels is quite easy if you have a good quality branded digital blood glucose monitors. If you don't have one the neighborhood chemist or any online website specializing in diabetes monitoring tools can help you.
When it comes to glucose monitors, accuracy is the key, so do not buy cheap Chinese glucose monitors. Our own branded blood glucose test meter (glucometers) is highly accurate and usually cost between $50 and $75. In addition to the glucometer, you will also need a box of test strips ($40~$60) and a pack of Lancets ($15~$25). The diabetic test strip and lancets are to be replenished as and when required. Replace the battery in the Glucometer as and when required. If the blood sugar meters does not have a battery level indicator you should replace the battery in the glucometer every six months or so. A weak battery can induce faulty results.
Tip: Buy a blood glucose test strips that has a large digital readout, adequate memory and battery indicator.
When and how often you use the blood sugar monitors depends on your treatment, the food you consume and level of physical activity. Apart from regular testing at home, you should also do an HbA1c test every six months. This test is done at your local diabetes clinic and the result gives you an overall picture of your blood glucose levels. HbA1c test results should be as close to 7% (or below). Even a tiny fraction above 7% should be brought to the attention of your doctor.
You can keep your blood glucose under control by:
1) Eating regular small healthy diabetic diet meals so as to avoid major fluctuations in your blood glucose levels.
2) Including adequate levels of physical activity so the insulin in your body works more effectively.
3) Reducing any excess body fat by regular checkup with body fat monitor. (Include half yearly body fat analysis in your health plan/ schedule).
4) Take your diabetes (and any other prescribed) tablets and diabetes supplements according to the schedule given to you.
5) Monitor your blood glucose levels and learn to adjust your treatment according to the results.
Typefreediabetes offers a full line of diabetic testing supplies, including incontinence diapers; supplements for diabetes, portion control plates, glucose tablets, blood glucose monitors, durable diabetes medical equipment, blood glucose test meter and automatic blood pressure monitor and many other home health care products and supplies. Typefreediabetes offers quality products at discounted prices on a wide selection of quality name brand equipment and supplies.