|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Diabetes is a disease that results in high glucose (sugar levels) in the blood, which can lead to serious complications. Nearly 26 million people nationwide have the disease. For people with diabetes, making healthy food choices, being physically active, and reaching and staying at a healthy weight are keys to managing the disease. Although making healthy food choices on a budget can be a challenge, it is possible to eat well without spending a lot of time and money.
Try these tips to eat better, save time, and stretch your food budget.
- Review grocery store ads and clip coupons.
- Make a list of what you need and plan ahead to cook enough food to have a second meal.
- Visit your local farmers market where prices tend to be lower because you buy direct from the farmer.
- Buy frozen or canned vegetables with no salt added and canned fruit packed in juice – they are just as good for you as fresh produce and will not go bad.
- Buy low-fat or fat-free milk in the largest containers you can handle before it spoils.
- Make your own meals and snacks at home instead of buying less healthy, more expensive prepackaged and processed foods such as macaroni and cheese or spaghetti. Healthy snack ideas include air-popped popcorn or 1 cup of vegetables served with some salsa or a little low fat salad dressing.
Here's an example of a healthy recipe that the whole family can enjoy. Designed to serve nine people, nutrition information, including carbohydrate grams, is provided for the recipe.
- Beef & Bean Chili
- 2 lb lean beef stew meat, trimmed of fat, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 C water
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 lb (or 3 C) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 C canned kidney beans*
*To cut back on sodium, try using “no salt added” canned kidney beans or beans prepared at home without salt.
Instructions: Brown meat in large skillet with half of vegetable oil. Add water. Simmer covered for 1 hour until meat is tender. Heat remaining vegetable oil in second skillet. Add garlic and onion, and cook over low heat until onion is softened. Add flour and cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic-onion-flour mixture to cooked meat. Then add remaining ingredients to meat mixture. Simmer for 30 minutes. Serve chili with a mixed green salad with tomatoes, cucumber, and peppers topped with reduced-fat or fat-free salad dressing. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information Per Serving for Chili: Serving Size 8 oz, Calories 284, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 76 mg, Sodium 162 mg, Total Fiber 4 g, Protein 33 g, Carbohydrates 16 g, Potassium 769 mg.
You are not alone in fight against diabetes. We are with you, offering information, diabetic supplies and support for Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes and caregivers. Lifestyle tips, delicious diabetic recipes, answers for your queries, we deliver them right to your inbox. Together let's begin a journey of diabetes free life. Find all you need to know about diabetes at diabeticsuppliesandhelp.com.