|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
There a lot of people in the US today that have Diabetes and don't take care of themselves. I hope it is just that they don't know where to look or what to look for so I created these 5 steps in the hopes that someone can learn from it and use it. Enjoy.
1. Learn about good and bad fat –
Saturated fat is bad and found mostly in animal and dairy products. But, it is also found in some plant-based foods. Monounsaturated and Polyunsaturated fats are more acceptable. Our bodies need fat to work well so don't try to cut it out completely.
2. Learn about good and bad carbs –
Simple and Complex carbs. Simple carbs are just that, simple. They burn quickly and spike your insulin levels. Complex carbs take a lot longer to burn so they help regulate insulin levels by not burning all at once.
3. Weight loss –
Reducing overall calories can help especially if you are overweight. This is another cause of Diabetes. Some people eat like a bird but can't lose weight, they are probably eating less than 1200 carbohydrates a day, consuming too many simple carbs like soda, cereal, popcorn, potatoes, candy, breads and white rice all of which will spike insulin levels and cause you not to lose weight regardless of calorie intake.
4. Create a list and keep records –
Write down all the foods you consume with nutritional content listed on the labels to see what you are eating, and all exercise you do even going to the store. To help regulate your health
5. Stay away from fast food –
Fast food is a bad idea. A big mac meal and whopper meal have almost 50 grams of fat and 1000 calories. Plus almost everything they sell has bad fats and preservatives.
6. Become more active –
Any exercise you do is good for you. I haven't found anything yet that will make you lose weight or reverse Diabetes being an armchair commando. Exercise will also help use excess simple carbs so it doesn't affect your Diabetes. For anyone handicapped they can use an oversized rubber band from the sporting goods store. Everything we do in our daily routine burns calories. Any exercise will help.
Do yourself and your loved ones a favor and take care of yourself. Everyone will be happier and live fuller lives. Think positive and be positive. If you believe in a thing it then becomes possible. Do a thing and it will become a reality.