|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Millions of people around the world are diagnosed with diabetes, also known as diabetes mellitus, every year. It is a condition in which a person's blood sugar level is higher than is considered healthy. This situation arises when your body is unable to produce insulin or fails to respond to the insulin produced. Diabetes mellitus can be divided into two groups: Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes. In case of Type 1 diabetes the body is unable to produce insulin, while Type 2 occurs when the body is unable to respond to the insulin produced. Type 2 diabetes can be treated by maintaining a healthy diet and monitoring blood sugar level regularly. However, when the condition is progressive you need a suitable treatment for Type 2 diabetes so that you can manage the condition properly.
There is a wide range of treatments available from which you can choose depending on your needs and severity of your disease. The most reliable and safest medication for Type 2 diabetes is Metformin. It belongs to the class of medications called biguanides, meaning it lowers blood sugar levels by reducing the amount of glucose produced by the liver. It also helps in increasing insulin sensitivity along with lowering LDL cholesterol and increasing HDL cholesterol. LDL cholesterol is considered bad for your health while HDL cholesterol helps in weight loss. Metformin does not cause weight gain, unlike other diabetic medications. It may even cause weight loss in Type 2 diabetic patients who are overweight.
Although, metformin anti-diabetes tablet are effective, it is not prescribed for Type 1 diabetes as it can only be treated with insulin injections. It is generally advised to take this medication twice a day in the form of a 500mg tablet. You should not take the medication longer than the prescribed time by doctor as it may cause serious side effects. You need to take this tablet with food and it should not be chewed. For maximum effectiveness, you should monitor your blood glucose levels regularly.
This medication can cause some common side effects which include nausea, weakness, vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal discomfort, gastritis and headaches. However, there are some more rare side effects which you need to take care of. Metformin tablets can cause hypoglycaemia i.e. low blood sugar sometimes. Hypoglycaemia can cause dizziness, vertigo, sweating, hunger, tingling around the mouth and pale skin. It is always recommended to consult a doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms during the course of the treatment. Metformin may also cause a severe condition known as lactic acidosis which refers to the build-up of lactic acid in the bloodstream. It can be avoided by consuming less alcohol while taking the medication.
Precautions with Metformin:
- You should not take this medication if you are suffering from kidney problems.
- Avoid this medication if you drink excessively on a daily basis.
- Do not take this medication if you have a medical history of congestive heart failure.
Overall, metformin works wonders for diabetic patients when accompanied with a proper diet. Find more information on Metformin tablets at euroclinix.net.