|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
What is Diabetes?
There are two common types, Type 1 and Type 2.
- Can occur at any age
- Most common from infancy to age 30
- The pancreas produces little to no insulin.
- The auto-immune system destroys the insulin producing cells in the pancreas.
- A person with type 1 diabetes has to intake insulin to live.
- Typically develops around the age of 40
- Has begun to appear more commonly in children
- The pancreas still produces insulin, but the body is not able to use it effectively
- Those with type 2 diabetes manage their disease through a combination of treatments
How do you monitor diabetes?
This is done by monitoring the blood sugar levels several times a day, usually before or after meals.
Did you know that Inflammation is a part of Diabetes?
It requires exercise to fight inflammation when you have diabetes? How does this work?
Physical activity releases a flood of anti-inflammatory chemicals into the body. Exercise also causes the body's cells, especially muscle cells, to dramatically increase their sensitivity to insulin.
30 minutes of walking everyday has been proven to be the best way to prevent type 2 diabetes for people at high risk. Part of exercise's power for diabetes prevention may come from its anti-inflammatory effects.
The increased insulin sensitivity from exercise also help reduce chronic inflammation. The benefits are seen even with moderate exercise, like regular walking.
Anti-Inflammatory Diet can also contribute to chronic inflammation. And some foods have anti-inflammatory properties.
An anti-inflammatory diet by itself is not effective at preventing diabetes, however, unless it leads to weight loss. Weight loss and increased physical activity can have strong anti-inflammatory effect and both are important for reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes.
Foods with natural anti-inflammatory properties include:
- Healthy fats like omega-3 fatty acids, olive oil, flaxseed oil, and canola oil
- Fruits and vegetables, like oranges, tomatoes, and leafy greens
Foods that tend to increase inflammation in the body include unhealthy fats, such as:
- Trans-fatty acids
- Vegetable shortening
- Red meat (beef and pork)
If my child has diabetes, does the school need to know?
Yes, and Childcare Physicality's need to know also. It is very important to work with everyone that is providing care for a child, so the best care can be provided. A school setting can present a host of challenging issue for children.
Can a woman with diabetes have Children?
Yes, but it requires special consideration to ensure a healthy mother and baby. JDRF has developed a toolkit just for this situation that is a comprehensive guide that cover everything from conception to bringing baby home.
Where is the latest research information for diabetes?
JDRF is the leading global organization focused on type 1 diabetes research. Since the founding in 1970, JDRF has awarded more than $1.6 billion to diabetes research.
Is there a cure for diabetes?
Unfortunately, there is no known cure for diabetes at this time. While there are ways to manage the effects of diabetes and diabetic complications, scientists have yet to find a cure.