|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Many people often ignore type 2 diabetes but it can worsen if neglected for long period. Being a diabetic patient, you can invite many other diseases or complications. Many times these complications develop gradually, but they can be life-threatening. Controlling diabetes through diet, exercise and medicines is therefore very important.
Some common type 2 diabetes complications:
- Heart disease: Heart is one of the most important body organs. Diabetes increases the risk of many cardiovascular diseases including coronary artery disease, heart attack, chest pain (angina), stroke, high blood pressure (hypertension) and narrowing of arteries (atherosclerosis). The risk of stroke is increased two to three times in people with diabetes and the death rate is increased by four times in people suffering from diabetes.
- Neuropathy: Nerve damage from diabetes is too common and leads to neuropathy which is called as diabetic neuropathy. Too much sugar in the blood can damage walls of blood vessels that nourish nerves especially of the legs. Numbness, burning or pain usually occurs at the tips of the toes or fingers. It gradually spreads upward and affects other body organs. When nerve involved in digestion process is damaged, nausea, vomiting, constipation or diarrhea can occur. It is also observed that some men face the problem of erectile dysfunction.
- Eye problems: Diabetes damages the blood vessels of the retina of the eye and leads to diabetic retinopathy. There is major possibility of blindness caused due to retinopathy. Some other eye problems such as cataracts and glaucoma can also be developed due to high blood sugar levels.
- Kidney damage: Also termed as nephropathy, it is the condition when kidney is unable to perform its functions. Kidney has many blood vessels which help remove waste product from the body. And diabetes affects these blood vessels which disables the excretion. In severe cases, kidney failure or irreversible end-stage kidney disease can occur which needs to be treated with dialysis or a kidney transplant.
- Foot complications: Nerve damage in the foot leads to neuropathy and causes numbness in the feet. Poor blood flow is also possible due to diabetes. If it's not treated in early stages you may have to replace toes, foot or even a leg.
- Mental problems: Mental health gets badly affected due to high blood sugar levels. You may experience stress, anxiety and depression due to diabetes. More seriously, there is increased risk of Alzheimer's disease for type 2 diabetes patients. This may happen as a result of insufficient blood supply of blood to the brain due to blockage of blood supplying vessels.
- Skin conditions: People with type 2 diabetes are susceptible to bacterial, viral and fungal infections. These infections should be treated in early stages to prevent the further consequences. Gum infections are also common in those people so, maintain good oral hygiene.
- Osteoporosis: Type 2 diabetes may lead to lowering of bone density which often leads to osteoporosis.
Hearing loss, gastroparesis and ketoacidosis are few other diabetes complications that you should be aware of.