|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Diabetes afflicts a human when his or her glucose level in blood shoots up. Our organ, pancreas produces insulin, a hormone that breaks down the glucose, allows body cells to absorb it, and in the process, energizes our body. When insufficient insulin is produced due to the deterioration of the beta cells of the Pancreas, the glucose or sugar that is ingested cannot be broken down, resulting in accumulation of glucose in blood. The disease is termed as diabetes or diabetes mellitus. It is mainly of three types: Type 1 is caused due to poor production of insulin, Type 2 is caused due to cell growing inert or non-responsive to insulin and the third type, Gestational diabetes attacks women during pregnancy.
Symptoms of Diabetes
1. Unusual and increased hunger
2. Increased thirst
3. Increased urination
5. Loss of weight
7. Excretion of yellowish, sweet smelling urine
8. Itching around genitals
Role of yogic asanas and pranayama in fighting the disease
The word 'yoga' evolves from the Sanskrit word 'yuj', meaning to unite. The concept of yoga was born in India, 26000 years ago in the Sat yuga or the golden era as referred to in Indian mythology. The union that yoga speaks of is the union between the individual self and cosmic spirit. This union can be achieved through certain asanas and pranayama that keep the Pancha tatwa or five elements constituting a human body, in perfect balance. Yoga has in it, the elements of peace, tranquility and spirituality, and yogic gurus believe that practicing yoga can keep both the body and mind in perfect health by energizing the body from within, and making it less susceptible to the attack of stress, tension and innumerable diseases that have forged their way in to our lives with the advent of modernity. Yogic asanas can be very helpful for diabetic patients. Regular practice of yogic asanas, meditation, poses and breathing exercises can improve metabolism, stimulate liver and pancreas functioning, thus regulating glucose levels in our blood. The asanas or yogic exercises that can be practiced daily by a diabetic have been listed below:
1. Frog pose or mandukasana – This pose requires sitting of the patient in vajrasana. It is excellent for a diabetic, for it exerts pressure on pancreas, thus stimulating the beta-cells.
2. Yogamudrasana – This is done sitting in padmasana, and this too exerts much pressure on stomach and pancreas.
3. Paschimottasana or forward seated bending posture – The person has to sit on a mat with legs stretched in front. After taking a deep breath, the person has to bend forward, exhaling, touching the knees and reaching for the toes. Once the toes are touched, the person has to hold the position for two or three breaths and then return to sitting position. This asana has to be practiced thrice. It improves functioning of liver, pancreas and kidneys
4. Shalabhasana or locust posture – This asana should be practiced in combination with the other yogic postures. It improves digestion, tones up liver and pancreas and combats the problem of acidity.
5. Ardha matsyendrasana – This is the difficult exercise of spine twisting. It is excellent for recovery of pancreas.
6. Vakrasana – This pose is comparatively easy, and can fetch all the benefits of spine twisting.
7. Pranayama – Pranayama includes simple breathing exercises that can prove highly beneficial. One has to devote at least 30 minutes a day to pranayama. The pranayamas that can be practiced along with asanas for curing diabetes include Bhastrika pranayama, Kapalbhati pranayama, Agnisar Kriya, Bahya pranayama, Anuloma-Viloma pranayama, Udgit pranayama, Bhramari pranayama.