|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Highly effective and popular oral diabetes drug Metformin is an aid for Type II diabetes. Metformin performs by reducing the amount of glucose that is produced in the liver and by making body cells more sensitive to insulin.
Metformin was approved by the US FDA in 1994 for having the ability to reduce blood glucose ways. levels in the following It can lower the amount of glucose that is created in the liver in addition to the amount absorbed through the stomach. By lowering existing blood glucose levels it can improve the effectiveness of insulin in the body. However when used alone it does not increase the strength of blood insulin neither does it produce excessively low blood glucose amounts.
A study published by the American Diabetes Association revealed metformin was able to reduce the fasting plasma glucose concentration by -60 to -70 mg/dl in those who had non-insulin dependent type II diabetes. Metformin can also lower haemoglobin A1C levels (blood measurement of glycosylation). One of the most damaging effects of diabetes is protein degradation which is triggered by the forming of advanced glycated end products. A decline in serum haemoglobin A1C is a good indicator for regular glucose control in diabetics.
Recently there has been some evidence of vitamin b12 deficiency in those who take metformin.
As Metformin can inhibit the uptake of Vitamin B12 a B12 supplement is strongly recommended.
Vitamin B12 plays a number of important roles in the body which include:
1. Being largely responsible for creating, maintaining and repairing red blood cells
2. Allows a smoother functioning of the healthy nervous system
3. Controls Homocysteine levels, a deficiency in Vitamin B12 would result in hematological conditions thus increasing the risk of stroke heart diseases and osteoporosis
4. Promotes healthy Skin & Hair
5. Promotes absorption of folic acid which is essential for the synthesis of red blood cells in the body
6. Aids weight loss through speeding the metabolism process, therefore burning more calories
7. Promotes a healthy pregnancy as pregnant women require a higher quantity of Vitamin B12
8. Helps combat mental decline
9 .Treats depression by promoting activity of hormones and neurotransmitters that can influence your mood and emotional state,
10. Allows better sleep by enhancing the production of Melatonin
The bringing together of Metformin and Vitamin B12 makes a good combination to fight diabetes.