|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Diabetes as we all know is a chronic lifestyle disorders, going by the national statstics there are more than 65 million persons suffering from Diabetes. In Delhi NCR region alone as per different estimates by Diabetologist at Delhi and Diabetes Specialists Noida there could be anywhere between 4-6.5 million persons suffering from Diabetes. The actual figure of Diabetics may be even higher as is realized by all Diabetologist at Delhi and Delhi NCR region.
The other important group of people is the prediabetics, i.e. persons suffering from impaired Glucose tolerance or Impaired Fasting Glucose but who do not require treatment for these and their Blood Sugar levels are below the Diabetic levels but above the Normal range. As was explained by Dr Rajesh Kesari Diabetologist at Delhi and one of the leading Diabetologists Noida there number is twice that of confirmed Diabetics – and almost certainly about 30% of them are going to develop full blown Diabetes in the coming future 2-3 years for sure if no measures are undertaken now.
Some people are more prone to develop Diabetes ( Type 2 Diabetes ):
- Having a family History of Diabetes- especially if both parents are suffering from Diabetes
- Those who are overweight and Obese- BMI above 25
- Lead a sedentary lifestyle with limited physical activity
- Frequently eat outside or have heavy meals with lots of fried stuff, potatoes, fats, Refined wheat flour, sweets etc.
Who have abdominal obesity- protruding tummies or waist size of > 92 cms in men and > 85 cms in females
Dr Rajesh Kesari Diabetologist at Delhi and a leading Diabetes Specialist NOIDA is of the opinion that more stress should be paid to the prevention and early Diagnosis of Diabetes. If more persons are detected at the early pre-diabetic stage it may be possible to prevent the onset of full blown Diabetes and consequently all the entailing complications and liabilities of lifelong treatment. If timely actions are taken Diabetes may be prevented in such individuals with some medicines or lifestyle modifications which are not costly or have any side effects.
Here are some tips given by Diabetologist at Delhi Dr Rajesh Kesari a leading diabetes specialist NOIDA for everyone which would keep you away from Diabetes and help you control Diabetes if you already have it:
- Eat all that is green, plenty of green leafy vegetables daily
- Take Fruits in your diet while avoiding very sweet ones and some like Banana, Grapes, Cheekoo
- Try to take more of whole grains in your diet rather than refined flours
- Even in the dough for Roti and Bread mix whole grains or use roughly ground grains in a mixture rather than a single grain ( Soya, Chana, Ragi, Bajra together with Wheat for example)
- Do not eat lots of fried food
- Avoid lot of butter, Desighee, Cream and full cream milk
- Do not eat lots of sweets
- Avoid taking lots of juices and Cold drinks – Sweetened beverages likes Colas etc
- Be physically active – make it a point to exercise daily – go out for walks, play, walk to the metro etc..
Diabetes needs care and commitment from all the concerned persons including the patient, doctor and the family members of those suffering from Diabetes. As Dr Rajesh Kesari Diabetologist at Delhi and a leading Diabetes Specialist NOIDA has enumerated very well the enormous task which lies ahead for all of us in prevent Diabetes at the grass roots. Let us all put in our efforts in eradicating this disease and let's start from ourselves first by being healthy and responsible citizens ourselves.
Dr Rajesh Kesari MD
Director and Consultant Diabetologist at Total Care Control Diabetes Care Centre Delhi and Indirapuram