|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Pregnancy and Diabetes
Diabetes in pregnant women poses problems for the mother and the baby. Women with prolonged diabetes may have menstrual problems and difficulty in conceiving. While, pregnancy itself worsens diabetic control and may cause certain diabetic complications to progress in mother. Maternal diabetes is also hazardous for the baby and carries an increased risk for miscarriage and major congenital malformations.
Gestational diabetes is found in woman during pregnancy period. Gestational diabetes or type 2 diabetes in mother affects the size of the new born baby. If sugar levels in mother are high, the baby gets too much nourishment and overgrows than normal size. This condition is known as macrosomia or 'fat baby'. Macrosomia can cause complications to both mother and baby at the time of delivery.
What are the risks to the baby?
A baby who gets mare amount of sugar than required from their mother's blood accumulates these excess glucose as fats around their shoulders and trunk. This makes them difficult to derive vaginally. Your doctor will have to perform a caesarean or have to deliver the baby early.
Other risk factors are
Damage to baby's shoulders during delivery.
Low blood sugar in baby at the time of birth.
Higher risk of developing obesity and type 2 diabetes in later life of the baby.
Chances of developing jaundice.
Increased chances of major birth defects.
What are the risks to mother?
- Caesarean delivery and its complications.
- Pregnancy related high blood pressure.
- Urinary infections.
- Chance of developing diabetes in later period of life.
- Chances of kidney diseases.
- Possible worsening of eye diseases.
How can you avoid complications?
Diabetic complications during pregnancy can be avoided if you can manage your blood sugar with proper medication and monitoring.
Woman with diabetes should keep their blood sugar under control three to six months before conception.
- Quit smoking/alcohol.
- Home blood glucose monitoring.
- Diet control/ Folate supplementation.
- Regular exercise.
- Fetal monitoring by ultrasound scan.
- Accurate insulin regimen.
During your pregnancy, contact your doctor if you have:
- Vaginal bleeding.
- Sharp back pain.
- Burning or painful urination.
- An infection.
- Dizziness or fainting.
- Rapid weight gain.
- Swelling in the hands, face or feet.
- Severe nausea with high blood sugar.
- A decrease in your baby's movement.
You are not alone in fight against diabetes. We are with you, offering information, diabetic supplies and support for Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes and caregivers. Lifestyle tips, delicious diabetic recipes, answers for your queries, we deliver them right to your inbox. Together let's begin a journey of diabetes free life. Find all you need to know about diabetes at diabeticsuppliesandhelp.com.