|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Diabetes is of two types: Type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes and both of them are caused due to different conditions. This condition can be caused due to several different reasons; sometimes, diabetes is congenital or present during the birth. Unfortunately, there is no cure for diabetes; however, there are medications and self help methods that help in alleviating the symptoms of this condition. Among these self help methods, the most effective is following a strict diet, known as diabetic diet.
It is a common knowledge that when suffering from diabetes, one should completely cut down on sugar as it further increases the blood sugar level which can be harmful. But along with it, there are several foods to avoid with diabetes like excess or refined carbohydrate containing foods, starch, sugary foods, etc. These need to be completely excluded from the diabetic diet or eaten in extremely moderate amounts, and that too, in rare occasions. Let us take a look at the basic diabetic diet guidelines in detail.
* First and the foremost recommendation is to consult the doctor and know what are the foods that need to be avoided when suffering from diabetes. It is wise to eliminate these foods from the diet. Initially, it may seem difficult, but remember that it will help in keeping the condition under control.
* There are several foods like fruits, vegetables, eggs, fish, whole wheat products, meat, that are good for diabetics to eat. You can go through the list of foods for diabetics to eat and modify your diet accordingly.
* You should have smaller and frequent meals in order to avoid being hypoglycemic. You should have smaller meals, or snacks every 2-3 hours and not stay hungry for long.
* When planning your diabetic diet meal plan you should see to it that carbohydrates are evenly distributed all day long. If you have a moderate portion of sugar or refined carbohydrates at any meal during the day, you should make sure that you do not have it in your other meal.
* It is essential to go for high protein, high fiber and low carb diabetic diet. Proteins are essential to gain energy and can be obtained from fish, eggs, lentils and beans. Fibers can be gotten from green leafy vegetables and fruits. Fibers are very important as they help in slowing down the release of glucose in the body and hence, are one of the important parts of your diabetic diet menu.
* Lastly, alcohol should be avoided or consumed in moderate amounts as it contains excess calories which can be harmful for diabetics. Secondly, it also leads to obesity and can affect the blood sugar. Check out the diabetic diet menu ideas for a healthy diet and implement it.