|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Hypoglycemia – A Disease?
I got an email from an MD who has been recommending my Neuroliminal Training. She was concerned because two persons told her that they had experienced panic/anxiety attacks using my Neuroliminal Training SMR CD package.
My first reaction was to “blame” the Hawthorne Effect, but upon some further thought, I realized that there was another probability. Or, perhaps, there's a coincidental combination of two “effects”.
I found out years ago in my orthomolecular practice the major cause for panic/anxiety attacks (and for anger/rage in men) is the hypoglycemic “dip” in blood sugar that occurs about 3 to 5 hours after a high carb meal. Of course, this reaction is very INDIVIDUAL, and can even vary from day to day (or meal to meal) for the same person.
Years ago, while in practice, I picked some oranges out of a tree in my yard, squeezed them into a 16 ounce glass, and had that as my breakfast. 3 hours later, in my office, I suddenly had my first (and only) panic/anxiety attack. I almost passed out, and thought it might be a heart attack, but there was no chest or arm pain. My office manager was very worried. I lay down, and several minutes later it passed.
When I was able to think clearly again, I realized that it was a hypoglycemic “dip” or “episode”. A few years ago, I became a Type II diabetic. (Yes, I've always been addicted to sugar!)
Hypoglycemia is very misunderstood, and the AMA doesn't consider it even as a “disease”. You know what? They're right! It's NOT a disease, but it can cause some very severe symptoms. It's the way we were designed that doesn't work so well with our modern cultural diets. Let's discuss just two of the worst symptoms!
1. Panic/anxiety attacks: Since the brain uses both oxygen and glucose (blood sugar) for fuel, if it runs low on either, a major reaction is panic, particularly in women. (Some women become depressed with low blood sugar.) Again, INDIVIDUALITY is a major factor. Some people are able to avoid this point by “sensible” eating that avoids this point. Many others have better defense systems for converting other body “stuff” into glucose quickly.
This means that there aren't a large percentage of people in the world that have many anxiety/panic attacks, but for those that do, they are very frightening, and can be actually dangerous.
2. Undifferentiated anger. This occurs primarily in men. It's one of the “defenses” against that hypoglycemic “dip”. The first defense is release of adrenaline. This causes the “fight or flight” response, and stored glucose is released to the blood to ready for whichever you might need to do.
The second level response is to start transforming hormones into glucose, in men, this is testosterone, and in women, estrogen. (Related to both depression and panic/anxiety).
The combination of adrenalin and testosterone MAY result in what is called “undifferentiated anger”, that is, rage or anger for no good reason. Of course, since we are “rational” people, we will find an “excuse” for this rage/anger, but it is not really rational at all to an observer. (How about “spousal abuse”, “road rage”, “bar fights”, etc – How many killings?)
A good symptom to observe to see if a man is fairly subject to this particular problem is to see if he “changes” personality when he drinks. Another in young boys are rage “fits” without a good reason.
1. Carry a ziplock bag at all times with a mix of nuts and raisins in a 5 nuts to 1 raisin. Never let more than 2.5 hours go by without taking a small handful to eat. This gives some “fast” sugar from the raisins, and slower sugar and protein from the nuts. This is the best method for all persons who know that they are prone to hypoglycemia.
2. Eat many small meals every day (including the above “snack”) instead of just the “standard” 3 meals. An apple, or a banana, or other fruit, or a hardboiled egg can be a meal. In other words, keep your blood sugar as level as possible.
For an explanation of why the orange juice affected me so much, and how the sugar processing system in humans works, there's a webpage devoted to this.
Good luck and good health.