|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Diabetes is one of the most chronic diseases that is increasing at an alarming rate and is one of the main causes of kidney failure and blindness in adults. It is predicted that within next 10 years the number of affected people will rise to 300 million worldwide.
Diabetes originates from body's inability to produce insulin or inability to utilize the produced insulin. This in turn affects the entire body mechanisms like circulatory system, sensory system etc. If not treated properly, it may lead to organ failures, especially the kidney and heart, as well as to possible blindness, strokes and other complications.
But being a diabetic never means that all your happiness have come to an end. You can still have all those back if you manage your condition properly. The only rule you have to follow is “periodic monitoring and proper medication based on findings”.
Nowadays monitoring your blood glucose levels is not a big deal. There are various kinds of diabetic supplies like blood glucose meters that give you instant results. Medication can be prescribed with guidance from an authorized practitioner. Show him your periodic readings; tell him your exact condition. He will prescribe the one that suites you the best.
Most of all… Stay active. Never let diabetes take control over you, instead you control your diabetes.
To prevent diabetes, encourage the diabetic patient to
- Maintain ideal body weight.
- Avoid high sugar, salt and fat foods.
- Take small bites and chew food thoroughly.
- Eat and drink slowly.
- Eat protein rich food at each meal.
- Eat wisely at social gatherings and restaurants.
- Do physical activity. Walk daily.
- Avoid aerated and excessive alcoholic drinks.
- Minimize use of tobacco and other harmful drinks.
- Use artificial sweeteners if you have a 'Sweet Tooth'.
- Every patient & his family members must be aware of what can be eaten, How much to be eaten & what should not be eaten.
- Diabetics should eat balanced meals containing adequate amounts of proteins, CHO, vitamins, minerals & plenty of water at fixed timing.
- Avoid stress, enjoy good music, meditate and have positive attitude towards life. Make life style and behavioral changes for better health.
Want to know more about diabetes? Need delicious diabetic recipes? Tips for managing diabetes? Need diabetic supplies? Find all you need to know about diabetes at diabeticsuppliesandhelp.com.
|Reversing Diabetes Checklist|
|The checklist below is for all those who actively want to reverse their Diabetes and put it into check.|
You have to want something bad enough to do it and believe it will work. How bad do you want it? To be healthier, and possibly live longer.
Keep a track of all foods you eat by listing the nutritional values, and log all of your exercises. After a while you will have a history of your actions to either be proud of or to change as needed.
3. Do's and Don'ts:
On the first page of the journal make 2 lists of things you should and should not do and 2nd of the actually do and don't do. This will help you succeed.
4. Fats and sugars:
Learn the difference between good and bad fats and good and bad sugars and use this when you shop for food.
White rice, potatoes, most breads, and pastas are bad. Look for brown rice and multi-grain pastas and breads when possible. Also reduce the intake of animal and dairy fats. These are saturated fats and bad for you.
Get out and walk, ride a bicycle or play ball. Anything besides being a remote control bandit. If you have limited mobility, you can still find things from the sporting goods store to exercise with in your chair. We use 9 calories walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water and back. Imagine what you can do if you try.
7. Vitamins and herbs:
They might not be the underlying cause but they can help reversing Diabetes.
8. Routine and maintenance:
Don't get comfortable and slack off. This is not a diet it is a lifestyle change.