|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Additional Diabetes Information:
Type 2 diabetes is one of the biggest health catastrophes the world has ever seen, and the numbers show why they are so. Deaths caused by diabetes around the world is nearly equal to or more than many other notorious diseases such as AIDS and Cancer. There are many factors driving the growth in diabetes worldwide.
Most people agree that the modern sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy diet habits are the main culprits. With the industrialization and economic growth of developing countries, the people residing in those countries gradually involve in less physical activity and eat unhealthy high calorie foods such as fried foods, pizzas, fast food etc. This combination of food and lifestyle results in weight gain thereby resulting in greater risk of the disease in developing countries.
The world we live in now is not the same what our grand parents would have seen or, to some extent, what our parents have been seeing. These days, we care about competition and success instead of concentrating on health and environment. This is making people shift their priorities from breakfast to bosses. The young people these days, unlike their parents, want instant success in their careers. They are ready to do the hard yards and give that extra bit to realize their dreams. These people, in order to optimize their working hours and also the time they spend with their better half, have been looking for alternatives and have found some. These alternatives are the chain of fast food restaurants opening all over the world, offering instant and tasty food. But most of them serve oily high calorie fried food which results in weight gain and diabetes. However, we should not forget to give due credit to the so called 'frozen food', very much available these days in all the super markets across the globe, making life easy for these people. Instead of going for fried foods, we should opt for healthy easy-to-cook food available in super markets nowadays.
The main causes for rapid increase of diabetes are:
1. Obesity: Diabetes often comes with obesity. But obese people can only become diabetic with excessive protein and carbohydrate consumption regularly, without excessive fat consumption.
2. Physical inactivity: Most people are under the misconception that consuming sugar causes diabetes, which is absolutely wrong. These days, especially children, never go out of their houses, because, they have no time to do so. Most of the time, they are either busy with their video games or with their school or college assignments. The only time they do go out for is to watch a film or when they go to their favorite eating places. Even schools nowadays are opting out sports classes and going for more study hours. There are schools especially in developing countries where students are made to study for up to sixteen hours a day during their exams. This is bad and it becomes even worse because, these people consume too much food that contains excessive quantities of protein, fats.etc. without any sort of physical activity to burn up their calories, thus causing obesity,diabetes.etc.
3. Food: Nowadays, people have fallen in love with the tasty fast food available these days in restaurants. The food we get there is no doubt tasty, but it contain excessive protein, fats, sugars and may contain chemical toxins, thus causing diabetes.
4. Age: With increasing age, the chances of becoming diabetic also increases. From the age of 45, humans become easy targets for diabetes. Humans become much weaker after the age of 65, thus becoming more prone to diabetes. This is due to the decreasing resistance power of human beings with age.
5. Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol, which is certainly increasing all over the world, is also a major contributor for diabetes.
By looking at all the above factors, it can be observed that the major factor that is accounting for increasing diabetic patients all over the world is 'lack of awareness'. People should know what to do and what not to do in order to prevent diabetes.