|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Diabetes Recipe: BudgetFriendly Chicken Piccata
Try this lightened-up version of the old Italian favorite – chicken piccata.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
This Recipe Serves 4
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 10 ounces each)
1 teaspoon salt (optional)
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon lemon juice
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon olive oil plus cooking spray
2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ cup low sodium, fat-free chicken broth
¼ cup chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Slice the chicken breast in half lengthwise and then pound to ¼-inch thickness. Season each chicken breast with salt (optional) and ground black pepper.
- Set up three wide bowls or flat-bottom containers. Fill the first bowl with the whole wheat flour, the second bowl with the egg and lemon juice, and the third bowl with the breadcrumbs and Italian seasoning. Whisk the egg and lemon juice together. Combine the breadcrumbs and Italian seasoning and mix well.
- Dredge one chicken breast in the flour and shake off the excess. Then dip the chicken breast in the egg, and then coat in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on the baking sheet. Repeat this process for the remaining three chicken breasts.
- Spray the top of each chicken breast with cooking spray and bake for 8 minutes. Turn the chicken breasts over and bake for 5 more minutes. Ensure that the chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- While the chicken is baking, heat the oil and a generous amount of cooking spray over medium heat in a small nonstick skillet. Add the capers and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and cook until the lemon juice is completely reduced. Add the chicken broth and simmer until reduced by half. Stir in the parsley.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and serve with 1 tablespoon of sauce drizzled over the chicken.
Recipe Cost: $6.76
Side Suggestion: Serve the chicken on top of a bed of baby spinach.