|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Diabetes Recipe: Mole Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and Refried Black Beans
This dish is a great example of the diabetes plate method at work – lean protein (pork tenderloin), starchy beans and low-carb zucchini. If you want to add some dairy, garnish the pork tenderloin with plain, nonfat Greek yogurt.
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes
This Recipe Serves 6
1 Tbsp prepared mole sauce
1 small orange, zested and juiced (1 Tbsp zest, 1/4 cup juice)
2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
1/4 cup water
1 1/4 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed of all visible fat
1 tsp olive oil
1 small onion, diced
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 (15.5 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup water
3 medium zucchini, diced (about 4 cups)
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1 lime, juiced (1/4 cup juice)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mole sauce, orange zest, orange juice, garlic, and water. Coat an oven-safe sauté pan with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Sear the pork tenderloin until brown on all sides. Pour the mole sauce over the pork and cover completely with sauce. Put the pan in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, turning the pork every 5 minutes.
- While the pork is roasting, add the olive oil to a medium nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, and black beans, and sauté for 5 minutes or until the onions are softened.
- Add the bean mixture and water to a blender and blend until smooth. Return the beans to the pan and sauté until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Add the cooking spray to another medium nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. Add the zucchini and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until the zucchini begins to soften. Add the chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, and lime juice. Sauté 2 more minutes.
- Let the pork tenderloin rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Slice the pork into 18 slices and toss the pieces in any remaining mole sauce.
- Build your plate with three slices of pork tenderloin (equaling about 3 oz), 1/4 cup black beans, and 1/2 cup zucchini.
Recipe Cost: $9.89
Choices/Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Nonstarchy Vegetable, 3 Lean Protein