|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Diabetes Recipe: Parmesan Lemon Crusted Flounder with Green Beans Amandine
With lean protein (flounder) and veggies (green beans), all you need to do is add brown rice to 1/4 of your plate, and this meal easily reflects the diabetes plate.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
This Recipe Serves 4
8 cups water
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 lemon, zested and juiced (juice divided)
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
1 egg white
4 (4 oz) frozen flounder filets (do not thaw)
1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed and cut in half
1 Tbsp trans-fat-free margarine
1 clove garlic, minced or grated
1/4 cup slivered almonds
2 Tbsp lemon juice (use from juiced lemon above)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and set it aside. Add 8 cups of water to a large soup pot over high heat and bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, combine the panko, lemon zest, grated parmesan cheese, olive oil, and garlic. Mix until the panko is coated with the olive oil.
- Lay the fish filets on the prepared baking sheet and brush each filet with egg whites. Coat the top of each filet with 2 Tbsp of panko mixture and press it in to the fish. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp of the lemon juice. Spray the top of each fish with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the fish is baking, par cook (blanch) the green beans for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Add the margarine to a nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, almonds, and green beans and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp lemon juice and sauté 2 more minutes.
- Build your plate with one fish filet and 1 cup of green beans.
Serve with: 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.
Recipe Cost: $10.15
Choices: 1/2 Starch, 2 Nonstarchy Vegetable, 3 Lean Protein, 1 Fat