|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Diabetes Recipe: Slow Cooker Pork and Pumpkin Stew
Slow cookers allow for a no-fuss meal that everyone will enjoy. Serve steamed nonstarchy vegetables or a salad with this stew for a complete meal.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 70 minutes
This Recipe Serves 8
16 oz pork shoulder, trimmed of all visible fat, cut into 1-inch cubes
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp salt-free seasoning, such as Mrs. Dash
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp tomato paste
1 cup low-sodium beef broth
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 onion, peeled, large dice
4 celery stalks, large dice
3 carrots, peeled, large dice
1 small sugar/pie pumpkin, peeled, seeded, large dice
4 cloves of garlic, minced
4 sprigs of thyme
1 bay leaf
1 (14.5-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Season the cubed pork with the pepper and salt-free seasoning.
- Add the oil to a large sauté pan over high heat and brown the pork, cooking for about 8 minutes. If using a small pan, brown the pork in batches to ensure even browning.
- Remove the meat from the pan and set aside. Add the tomato paste, beef broth, and cinnamon to the pan and whisk to incorporate the brown bits on the bottom of the pan. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the browned meat, liquid, and remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 3 hours, 40 minutes (or low for 7 hours, 40 minutes). Stir in the beans and cook for 20 minutes more. Remove the bay leaf before serving.
Chef Tip: Substitute any winter squash or sweet potato for the pumpkin in this recipe.
Recipe Cost: $7.49
Choices: 1/2 Starch, 1 Nonstarchy Vegetable, 2 Lean Protein