|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Diabetes Recipe: SlowCooker Hawaiian Pork Tacos
Slow-cooker recipes like these spicy-sweet tacos are great time-savers for weeknight meals. If you don’t use all of the pork at once, freeze some for another quick dinner!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 8 hours
This Recipe Serves 11
3 3/4 lb lean boneless pork shoulder/Boston butt roast
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp cumin
1 medium onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
8 oz pineapple juice
1 cup white wine
11 corn tortillas, warmed
1 cup shredded lettuce
- Place 3.75 lb lean boneless pork shoulder/Boston butt roast in a slow-cooker. Sprinkle meat with pepper, ginger and cumin. Add onion and garlic on top of roast. Pour pineapple juice and wine over roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 7-8 hours. Drain liquid and shred pork with fork.
- Scoop about 1/2 cup pork into each tortilla. Top each taco with shredded lettuce and any additional toppings of your choice.
Dietitian Tip: Try topping these tacos with salsa, avocado slices and/or reduced-fat shredded cheese for even more flavor!
Make It Gluten-Free: Confirm all ingredients are gluten-free and this recipe can be made gluten-free.
Recipe Cost: $9.73
Choices/Exchanges: 1 Starch, 4 Lean Protein