|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Diabetes Recipe: Turkey and Cabbage Buns
Serve this dish with a large green salad drizzled lightly with low-fat salad dressing.
Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
This Recipe Serves 4
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
0.25-ounce package active dry yeast
1 cup hot water
1 teaspoon olive oil
8 ounces lean ground turkey (93% fat free)
½ cup chopped onion
4 cups chopped cabbage
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon ground sage
½ teaspoon salt (optional)
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, mix together both flours, yeast, and hot water. Mix until a ball forms and then kneed for 10 minutes. Place the dough into a clean bowl and cover it with plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place to rise for 1 hour.
- While the dough is rising, add the olive oil and a generous amount of cooking spray to a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the turkey and sauté until just cooked through.
- Add the onion, cabbage, garlic powder, sage, salt (optional) and black pepper. Sauté until the cabbage is soft. Set aside to cool.
- Once the bread dough has risen for an hour, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Punch the dough down and roll it into a ball. Flatten the ball slightly and cut it into 8 equal-sized balls.
- Roll each ball out into a 6 inch disk. Place 1/3 cup of the ground turkey filling in the middle of the disk and pull all the sides up and pinch together to form a bun. Place the bun seam side down in the prepared baking dish. Repeat the process for the remaining 7 buns (the buns should be touching in the pan). Cover lightly and let rise for 20 minutes.
- After the buns rise, bake them for 30 minutes.
Recipe Cost: $7.59