|How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally?|
|Here are a few remedial tips to reverse and lower your blood sugar levels:|
Drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Solution:
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water and drink it while having a meal. Its richness in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals can make your blood glucose level go down. Do this once day and you will see a big improvement on your condition.
Avoid Refined Sugar and High Carb Foods
Taking in natural foods and drinks that have refined sugar will make your condition worse. Eating foods that have high levels of carbohydrates will also result to higher blood sugar, because once you take them in, your body will convert them into glucose and will be absorbed by the system. Diabetics are suggested to eat the right amount of fresh fruits and vegetables each day instead of munching on stuffs with sweet contents and are high in carbohydrates.
Take in Pure Honey and Cinnamon
Pure honey and cinnamon are very well-known to the diabetic community because they are potent enough to reverse diabetes. You can use these natural gifts to sweeten your food or drink instead of using table sugar.
Add Zinc to Your Daily Diet potential
Zinc plays an important role in the production, as well as in the absorption of insulin by the body. Regularly eat foods that have zinc. You may also opt to take supplements that will help you resolve your zinc deficiency. When your body lacks zinc, your diabetes glucose level will be out of control.
Educate Yourself More
You should try to get more knowledge on your condition. As much as possible, keep on researching because science always comes up with something new about treating the disease. With our present technology, there can be a lot of new findings that could help to reverse your diabetes sugar level low. A lot of diabetic patients perish because of the lack of knowledge.
|Natural Remedy Solution in Reversing Diabetes|
|Reversing Diabetes with the help of supplements and herbs, the natural way. Supplements can be very effective for type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Below I have put together a short list, some that will do you good, all depending on the severity of your problem.|
1. Fish oil starts off our list, (1,000 - 4,000 mg a day) will help lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Antioxidants, for example - Vitamins E & C are useful in reducing and balancing blood sugar.
3. Multi-Vitamins and minerals are also very useful. B-Complex vitamins are a good part in any multi-vitamin. Vitamin B-6 (50 - 150 mg a day), vitamin B12 (1000 - 3000 mcg). These vitamins are extreme ly helpful in protecting against neuropathy or nerve damage, also in reversing diabetes naturally.
4. Boost up your magnesium doses (200 - 600 mg per day) this helps with glucose metabolism, which is often out of whack in diabetics.
5. Cinnamon should be consumed by all diabetics. It really helps in lowering blood sugar and keeping it under control. One or two 500 mg tablets twice daily is the recommended dose. Use cinnamon in your crusade in reversing diabetes naturally, you will be glad you did.
6. Evening primerose oil is used twice daily to help overcome deficiencies that often accompanies diabetes. (500 - 1000 mg daily)
Diabetes Recipe: Vegetarian Shepherds Pie
This is a great veggie-filled version of a typically high-carb and high-fat dish.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
This Recipe Serves 8
1 pound bag brown lentils
32-ounce carton low-sodium vegetable stock or broth
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 (8-ounce) cartons sliced mushrooms
1 large onion, diced
2 large carrots, peeled and diced
2 stalks celery, diced
1 (16-ounce) bunch fresh green beans, trimmed and diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 can lite coconut milk
1 teaspoon salt, divided (optional)
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ cup chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Rinse and pick through the lentils. Add the lentils and vegetable broth to a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Reduce to a simmer until the lentils are tender (about 20 minutes).
- While the lentils are cooking, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté until cooked through and all the liquid is evaporated. Add the onion, carrots, celery, green beans, and garlic, and sauté until the onions turn clear and the carrots start to soften.
- Add one cup of the cooked lentils and any liquid into the vegetables and stir to combine. Reserve the remaining lentils. Pour ½ can of the coconut milk (reserve the other ½ can) into the vegetables. Stir to combine. Add ½ teaspoon of salt (optional) and the pepper.
- Pour the vegetable mixture into the 9×13-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining lentils with the rest of the coconut milk, ½ teaspoon salt (optional), and parsley. Beat the mixture with an electric mixer until fluffy. Spoon the lentils over the top of the lentil/vegetable mixture and gently spread to cover the entire top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes or until the top starts to turn golden brown and the filling is bubbly.
- Let the Shepherd’s Pie rest for 10 minutes out of the oven before serving.
Recipe Cost: $8.24